The nutritional needs of the human being are the reflection of a long road of evolution dating back to prehistoric times and undergoing cultural and genetic changes that have led to our current makeup. Agriculture and the industrialisation of the food sector have changed our habits at a vertiginous rate.
The dietary pattern of our society today (including sugars, trans fats and processed foods) has led to the imbalance of the intestinal flora and the emergence of organic illnesses and disorders of the nervous system.
The Evolutionary Nutrition and PNEI Unit is a key pilar that can study the individual in his/her totality, covering everything from the intestinal flora to specific and genetic analytical parameters, to treat the illness at its point of origin and provide personalised diet plans.
Physical and emotional stress and the bustle of daily life can lead to the deterioration of the body’s cells, giving rise to diseases and disorders.
At the Clínica Omega Zeta, we have specialised professionals in this unit who can prevent cellular imbalances and treat different pathologies including:
- Skin disorders, food intolerances and allergies
- Digestive, hormonal and immune disorders, disorders of the nervous system and fertility-related diseases
- Neurodegenerative diseases and cancer
- Muscular and joint pain
- Fatigue, chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia
- High cholesterol, hypertension and diabetes
- Anxiety, insomnia and depression
- Preparation of and recovery from procedures or treatments